Who doesn’t love Country Living magazine?
You know I do! I participated in their “Home for Christmas” tour of blogger homes last December with some of my fellow bloggers and had so much fun with it!
For the 2nd year in a row… they’ve been gracious enough to give me a pair of free tickets for our readers!
Country Living Fair in Columbus, Ohio
Here’s the scoop y’all:
- The event will take place at the Ohio Village (800 East 17th Ave.) in Columbus, Ohio from September 16th through 18th.
- The event hours are: Friday, Saturday & Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; gates open for Early Bird ticket holders at 8:30 a.m. Friday & Saturday.
- Organizers expect more than 20,000 visitors from across the country to attend.
- Visitors will have access to more than 200 vendors from 25 states, including antiques sellers, food purveyors, artists, furniture makers, crafters, and more.
- You will also have a chance to meet Country Living editors and their special guests; attend book signings and cooking, crafting, and DIY demonstrations; sample locally sourced, artisanal food; and shop the Country Living General Store.
Special guests include:
- Cara Mangini, author & one of the first official “vegetable butchers” at Eataly in NYC
- Cari Cucksey, star of HGTV’s Cash & Cari
- Jason Oliver Nixon and John Loecke, designers and founders of Madcap Cottage
- Joanne Palmisano, award-winning interior designer & regular DIY Network contributor
- Kerry Ann Mendez, garden designer of Perennially Yours
- Mary Randolph Carter, Country Living Contributing Editor
- Nancy Fuller, TV personality & author of Farmhouse Rules
Win a Pair of Tickets to the Country Living Fair in Columbus!
One of these little cuties will draw the winner and we’ll announce it here and our on social channels.Super simple right?
And you can stay updated on the Country Living Fair by following them on Facebook.